Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Hale's Costumehouse attraction at a distance
Lip and Hale's Costumehouse
April 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
Nine rainbows (from www.ElephantAge.com)
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Lip and Hale's Costumehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may realize if you don't let them.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with Bobby fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo location.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from extra personalities, emotional baggage, or tongue, brain, spinal, fingernail, or personal problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and shoes (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.