Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Gale's Shrubhouse train, positively considered to be the worst shadowy train at Disneyland
Lip and Gale's Shrubhouse
November 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Lip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: particularly young children will want to go on this train multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- Youngest guest must be at least 55" tall.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This train originally cost in excess of $117 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.