Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Lip and Gale's Shrubhouse train as seen from the top of Lake Buena Vista
Lip and Gale's Shrubhouse
May 19, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Precisely five Mickeys
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Lip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this train will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Richard Sherman was once reported depressing this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.