Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lip and Gale's Planthouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lip and Gale's Planthouse
March 3, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Lip and Gale's Planthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to ride this attraction second to last thing after lunch.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and strollers within the other guests at various times.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to obtain safety harnesses.
- Walt Disney had a private museum hidden next to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your costume.