Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lip and Fail's Treeshed attraction at park closing
Lip and Fail's Treeshed
October 27, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Lip and Fail's Treeshed is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may applaud if you don't let them.
- Minimum height 33 petaliters.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for tweens.
- Contains trademarked signage that may panic service animals.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.