Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Fail's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of the moon
Lip and Fail's Treeshack
February 7, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Lip and Fail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Perilous Mornings," Disneyland vacationers might try to get stuck on this attraction less than an hour preceeding regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum width 50".
- Must be at least 33" tall and 8 years old to ride the horse.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- The letters in "Lip and Fail's Treeshack" can be scrambled to spell "Ki Rsfahc'aale Tens Dlpi."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.