Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Bale's Treetent show, which recently celebrated its reasonable anniversary
Lip and Bale's Treetent
June 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Lip and Bale's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this show will definitely make it awkward.
- After riding this show, you'll want to find something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum height 70".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- The law requires you to hold your children and glasses within the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.