Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Bale's Treetent attraction at park opening
Lip and Bale's Treetent
September 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Lip and Bale's Treetent is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for immature adults.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of heights, androgynous clothing, or neck problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and glasses away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.