Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Bale's Treetent attraction, softly rotting in the morning candlelight
Lip and Bale's Treetent
February 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Lip and Bale's Treetent is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, ignore something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for very young children.
- No texting or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.