Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Bale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Toronto
Lip and Bale's Treecottage
May 8, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Lip and Bale's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a free kid.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction garden.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too boring for tweens.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, philosophical issues, inappropriate hotness, novelty haircuts, or familial, chin, or personal complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from November 19 until perhaps January 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.