Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Bale's Treecottage attraction, softly considered to be the finest unimaginable attraction at Disneyland
Lip and Bale's Treecottage
February 16, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Lip and Bale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to talk too much to someone you find crooning, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something less magical.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and balloons (in that order) within the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.