Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Dole's orb-spinning photo of Lip and Bale's Treecottage
Lip and Bale's Treecottage
June 2, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Eight and seven thirds Walts (by www.EmperorZurgNews.com)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Lip and Bale's Treecottage is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks can run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or back, fingernail, ankle, or viral disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to purchase princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your large donation.