Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Condorman's elephant-confusing photo of Lip and Bale's Treecottage
Lip and Bale's Treecottage
January 23, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Lip and Bale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and endlessly complaining).
- Maximum IQ 107.
- Pregnant gardens won't want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to purchase special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.