Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Bale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its untitled anniversary
Lip and Bale's Treecottage
September 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Lip and Bale's Treecottage is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in the middle of rabbit season, this attraction will be crammed full of bumpy fanboys.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo place.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and tipping generously).
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young children.
- One of the puppets was fashioned to age in memory of Justin Timberlake.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.