Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Bale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of a hole
Lip and Bale's Treecottage
June 19, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Lip and Bale's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be crammed full of comatose Maleficent fans.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from dietary restrictions or personal, knee, spinal, or elbow issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No talking or flash photography encouraged.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and glasses away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.