Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A reanimated view of Lip and Bale's Shrubhouse when it's not covered in fog
Lip and Bale's Shrubhouse
May 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Lip and Bale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pilot must be at least 47" tall.
- Ride may be too unsettling for very young children.
- During fair weather, this ride may be more fun.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your children and balloons within the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is a 4D ride, guests are required to measure pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.