Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
A serious view of Lip and Bale's Manhouse when it's not covered in tarps
Lip and Bale's Manhouse
June 27, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Lip and Bale's Manhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of taking them on this thrill ride.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction area.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and adorable).
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects, '50s haircuts, clown shoes, or personal disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- The mirror in the soldier room was originally a prop in the Disney film "700 Leagues Ahead Of the Window".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.