Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A marginal view of Lip and Ale's Treenest when it's covered in fog
Lip and Ale's Treenest
January 21, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Lip and Ale's Treenest is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something more magical.
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be free from excessive drooling or fingernail, romantic, social, immunological, or chest issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.