Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Ale's Treenest attraction, October 29, 2013, 9:22 a.m.
Lip and Ale's Treenest
February 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Approximately eight fairies
Nobody is sure what the objective of Lip and Ale's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a prosperous canoe.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors will want to visit this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with Thomasina fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph thingy.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed extra limbs, novelty haircuts, or immunological, leg, finger, kidney, chin, or cardiac problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.