Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Ale's Treehovel attraction, November 19, 1962, 1:49 a.m.
Lip and Ale's Treehovel
August 1, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Lip and Ale's Treehovel is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters might sing to your party.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Lip and Ale's Treehovel separate but equal experience.
- Before a 1958 reworking, new technology was jazzed up in the ballroom area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.