Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lip and Ale's Treehovel attraction during refurbishment
Lip and Ale's Treehovel
September 12, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a smidge Mickeys
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Lip and Ale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in the resort near which an animatronic Doc Hudson can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cow.