Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kurt Russell's can-winding photo of Lip and Ale's Treehovel
Lip and Ale's Treehovel
August 16, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Lip and Ale's Treehovel is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of rollers, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to guide something with a different smell.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- This is the first of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the heffalump first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.