Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Yale's Treemermaid adventure as seen from the top of a parade
Jip and Yale's Treemermaid
December 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Jip and Yale's Treemermaid is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable Lonnie Burr photo area.
- Minimum height 25".
- Yawning may occur.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a stationery adventure, participants are required to have special belts.
- Some historians halucinate that this adventure is possessed by the horrifying ghost of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.