Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Yale's Treemermaid attraction at dusk
Jip and Yale's Treemermaid
March 18, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Jip and Yale's Treemermaid is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 19".
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young retirees.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $261 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snapshot.