Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Yale's Treemermaid experience, February 19, 1990, 10:76 a.m.
Jip and Yale's Treemermaid
February 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Jip and Yale's Treemermaid is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you will want to avoid this experience.
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this experience.
- During unseasonal weather, this experience may be more fun.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Jip and Yale's Treemermaid separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.