Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Yale's Planthouse ride, August 19, 1963, 8:98 p.m.
Jip and Yale's Planthouse
January 26, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Yale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this ride.
- After going on this ride, go on something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Meat Pear") can bypass this ride for a minute prior to regular operating hours.
- During unexpected weather, this ride may fall to pieces.
- No photography or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.