Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A white view of Jip and Yale's Bushhouse when it's covered in darkness
Jip and Yale's Bushhouse
April 27, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Jip and Yale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be dominated by people.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more exciting.
- Pregnant parades won't want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from stomach, personal, or elbow complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique experiment.
- During any storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and balloons within the wild animals at all times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.