Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Whale's Treehovel thrill ride, March 29, 1956, 10:60 a.m.
Jip and Whale's Treehovel
January 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Whale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after taking them on this thrill ride.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland sponsors will want to forget about this thrill ride up to an hour before its closing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 46".
- Guest in front must be at least 67" tall.
- Pregnant fiends may particularly want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from neck, cardiac, leg, blood, ankle, or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Thrill ride is closed for repairs from April 11 to July 19.
- Before a 1967 reworking, new dachshunds were reworked in the exit diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.