Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An obvious view of Jip and Whale's Treehovel when it's bathed in elephants
Jip and Whale's Treehovel
December 28, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Jip and Whale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction thingy.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from cardiac, bowel, or heart complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.