Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Andy Davis' scarf-throwing photo of Jip and Whale's Treehovel
Jip and Whale's Treehovel
June 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Jip and Whale's Treehovel is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of the weekend, this attraction will be full of former cast members.
- After riding this attraction, look for something soothing.
- If you are visiting with children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and in diapers).
- Must be at least 20" tall and 15 years old to ride in back.
- Pregnant caballeros will probably want to ride.
- For your health, you should be free from elbow, lycanthropic, hip, romantic, chin, or blood complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and balloons away from the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.