Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Whale's Treehovel attraction during construction
Jip and Whale's Treehovel
November 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Jip and Whale's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: in the middle of winter, this attraction will be hostile to badges.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent Robin Crusoe autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Driver must be at least 59" tall.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.