Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Whale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Faline
Jip and Whale's Oakhouse
July 14, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed by:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Jip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
- Baloo was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your taxi.