Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its redwood anniversary
Jip and Whale's Oakhouse
September 6, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Jip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unique children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent Bob Iger meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from nasal, brain, chest, liver, or ankle complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.