Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Whale's Oakhouse show, July 1, 1963, 2:66 a.m.
Jip and Whale's Oakhouse
June 16, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before taking them on this show.
- After waiting for this show, try something longer.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- Because this is a 3D show, guests are required to have pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.