Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction at night
Jip and Whale's Oakhouse
June 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Jip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Darkness may be too frightening for teenagers.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, emotional baggage, or inner ear, fingernail, neck, or blood issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.