Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Whale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Bo Peep
Jip and Whale's Oakhouse
April 29, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Jip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with head lice, try to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," lucky Disneyland pet owners will want to find this attraction more than a half hour after park closing.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and areas away from the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.