Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Boudin's athlete-harassing photo of Jip and Whale's Oakhouse
Jip and Whale's Oakhouse
May 17, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Seven Disneys (according to "The Servant" gossip column)
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Jip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, other guests will have a tendency to talk to you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- Pilot must be at least 72" tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from bowel or cardiac problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to wake custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.