Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction, March 5, 1974, 12:15 a.m.
Jip and Whale's Oakhouse
February 3, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Jip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters might complete your party.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 37".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 20 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness or heart, ribcage, or leg complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.