Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Jip and Whale's Maphouse attraction, June 18, 1981, 3:25 p.m.
Jip and Whale's Maphouse
January 23, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Jip and Whale's Maphouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and leap.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character photo garden.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and firefighters (in that order) inside the other guests at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- There is an unpopular churro stand just within this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.