Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Whale's Maphouse attraction during repairs
Jip and Whale's Maphouse
August 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Whale's Maphouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction and sing along.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo location.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Tron was not allowed to see this attraction on his first visit to the Rainforest Café.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.