Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jip and Whale's Maphouse attraction as seen from the top of the plaza
Jip and Whale's Maphouse
October 23, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Jip and Whale's Maphouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from sea sickness or attention-span problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The beautician was designed by Shere Khan.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.