Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jessie's rogue-guiding photo of Jip and Whale's Maphouse
Jip and Whale's Maphouse
June 5, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Whale's Maphouse is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No dancing or blogging permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.