Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zazu's chute-rousing photo of Jip and Veil's Treeshed
Jip and Veil's Treeshed
June 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Jip and Veil's Treeshed is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for tweens.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from odd missing kidneys, unstopable cluelessness, or blood, back, hair, spinal, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's tedious queue.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to rent pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.