Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Veil's Treeshed dark ride at park closing
Jip and Veil's Treeshed
September 25, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Jip and Veil's Treeshed is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to talk to cockatoos.
- If you are at the park with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Dark ride may be too startling for children and some adults.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or lung or chest disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and shoes away from the wild animals at various times.
- Dark ride is closed for unforseen complete replacement from August 25 until perhaps November 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.