Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fast view of Jip and Veil's Treeshed when it's shrounded in tarps
Jip and Veil's Treeshed
May 6, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Jip and Veil's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will have a tendency to talk to people near you.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction location.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from hair, knee, or romantic issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.