Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Veil's Treenest attraction, wildly laughing in the shrouded sunlight
Jip and Veil's Treenest
January 1, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Two princesses (from Abraham Lincoln)
Nobody knows what the point of Jip and Veil's Treenest is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders might sing to you.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers can use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or blood problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No running or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.