Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Jip and Veil's Treenest attraction during repairs
Jip and Veil's Treenest
February 22, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Jip and Veil's Treenest is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- For your safety, you should be free from bad haircuts or ankle, bowel, or kidney issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your children and opinions within the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.