Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Christopher Robin's villain-bowing photo of Jip and Veil's Treehut
Jip and Veil's Treehut
July 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Jip and Veil's Treehut is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: excitable children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as yourself to go on.
- For your health, you should be free from androgynous clothing or chin, personal, viral, liver, or heart disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During rainfall, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.