Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Veil's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of Critter Country
Jip and Veil's Treehut
November 10, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Jip and Veil's Treehut is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too intense for young chickens.
- Yawning may occur.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- In 1974, this attraction was rethemed to obscure characters that could be seen by protesters as as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.