Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Veil's Treehut experience at midday
Jip and Veil's Treehut
October 7, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Disney-obsessed tweens:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Jip and Veil's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to change this experience at least once.
- After riding this experience, you will be physically unable to go on something more exciting.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Any attempt to modify this experience may result in massive online protests.
- All of this experience's rooms are named after characters from the cartoon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.