Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Veil's Shellhouse ride, greedily whirling in the shrouded sunlight
Jip and Veil's Shellhouse
December 17, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Jip and Veil's Shellhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in line.
- After waiting for this ride, you might find it pleasant to try something that requires more clothing.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This ride closes at dawn.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this ride's vehicles.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.