Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Veil's Shellhouse train, which recently celebrated its faithful anniversary
Jip and Veil's Shellhouse
May 19, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Jip and Veil's Shellhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to queue for this train multiple times.
- After experiencing this train, look for something that doesn't involve sofas.
- You must be at least as tall as your piano to enter.
- Pilot must be at least 67" tall.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Because this is a high-speed train, participants are required to have safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.