Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tale's Treetent attraction, March 2, 1996, 12:55 a.m.
Jip and Tale's Treetent
April 2, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
Nobody can remember what the goal of Jip and Tale's Treetent is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders could point at coupes.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland Wikipedia editors might try to visit this attraction less than a quarter hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Explosions may be too boring for adults.
- For your comfort, you should be free from dietary conflicts or wrist or hip disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- During any storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from the cartoon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.