Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its sunburned anniversary
Jip and Tale's Treetent
June 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Jip and Tale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Dumbo photo thingy.
Policies and Information
- Contains exploding characters.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- On its third day after opening, the Jip and Tale's Treetent nearly was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.