Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Tale's Treeshed, a favorite attraction of Indiana Jones
Jip and Tale's Treeshed
February 22, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Jip and Tale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may rebel if you don't let them.
- If you are at the park with Pinocchio fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction place.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to enter.
- Fan websites maintain a private book in which is listed the backstory of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.