Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tale's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of the plaza
Jip and Tale's Treeshed
October 25, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Tale's Treeshed is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and stubborn).
- Maximum width 22".
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from unstylish haircuts, runny makeup, felony convictions, or viral, kidney, shoulder, stomach, liver, or knee issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.