Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tale's Treecottage attraction, January 3, 1981, 8:43 a.m.
Jip and Tale's Treecottage
April 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Jip and Tale's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will sing to you.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum width 64".
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.