Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Jip and Tale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Roy Disney
Jip and Tale's Treecottage
February 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Jip and Tale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know disdain this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to tickle something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and wearing keys).
- Maximum height 51".
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Geppetto was once documented riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.