Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A bony view of Jip and Tale's Treecottage when it's covered in darkness
Jip and Tale's Treecottage
March 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Jip and Tale's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to avoid this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to purchase safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.