Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A subtle view of Jip and Tale's Treecottage when it's covered in possessions
Jip and Tale's Treecottage
July 27, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Jip and Tale's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from clothing problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling adventure.
- Contains holographic signage.
- In 1975, this attraction was updated to insert images from the relatively obscure "Jip and Tale's Treecottage" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vehicle.