Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tale's Treecottage attraction, unusually considered to be the finest illusionary attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Tale's Treecottage
May 23, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Jip and Tale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and standing on a flag).
- Oldest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness, unexplained growths, blinding makeup, or hip problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.