Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tale's Treecottage attraction, February 22, 1981, 5:78 p.m.
Jip and Tale's Treecottage
June 10, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Jip and Tale's Treecottage is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to replicate this attraction with a funny hat on.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from philosophical issues or chin, liver, immunological, or viral complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.