Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tale's Elfhouse attraction, March 20, 2000, 8:25 a.m.
Jip and Tale's Elfhouse
July 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Jip and Tale's Elfhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland cast members can't queue up for this attraction half an hour after regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 30".
- Operator must be at least 55" tall.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and inhabitants away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Jip and Tale's Elfhouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.