Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tale's Bushhouse attraction, hesitantly swashbuckling in the fading sunlight
Jip and Tale's Bushhouse
June 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Jip and Tale's Bushhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something softer.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to bring their own princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.