Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tale's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Jip and Tale's Bushhouse
November 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up
Nobody can figure out what the point of Jip and Tale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for immature consumers.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and legs inside the other guests at significant times.
- The top of Jip and Tale's Bushhouse can be spotted from as far away as Walt Disney World.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your orb.