Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tail's Robinhouse show during refurbishment
Jip and Tail's Robinhouse
June 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Jip and Tail's Robinhouse is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in line.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent Dave Smith meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Notices
- Show may be too intense for immature children.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces or attention-span, bowel, fingernail, or neck issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- One of the gravestones was built to move as a tribute to Ub Iwerks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.