Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tail's Planthouse attraction during construction
Jip and Tail's Planthouse
September 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Jip and Tail's Planthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland tourists are invited to run to this attraction half an hour after less important people.
- You must be at least as large as your snail to participate.
- Guest in front must be at least 53" tall.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your arcade.