Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A strange view of Jip and Tail's Planthouse when it's not bathed in darkness
Jip and Tail's Planthouse
September 18, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Jip and Tail's Planthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, small children will want to experience this adventure multiple times, and may fail if you don't let them.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get dry on this adventure.
- No texting or dawdling permitted.
- Because this is a high-speed adventure, participants are required to bring their own safety harnesses.
- Adventure is closed for scheduled refurbishment from right now until something like March 5 (or a similar date).
- In an inaccessible space at the top of the Jip and Tail's Planthouse, there is a snake-charming video game for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.