Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Tail's Planthouse attraction at first light
Jip and Tail's Planthouse
April 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Jip and Tail's Planthouse is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know experience this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Contains antique signage.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- One of the horses was textured to look like Max Devlin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.