Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Sail's Treehovel attraction, positively whirling in the morning sunlight
Jip and Sail's Treehovel
July 29, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Jip and Sail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, try something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness or heart, spinal, or wrist issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Quarter of Persia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.