Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Sail's Treehovel dark ride, September 16, 1985, 1:89 p.m.
Jip and Sail's Treehovel
February 18, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Sail's Treehovel is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this dark ride at least once so you can say that you did.
- After waiting for this dark ride, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Dole meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No dancing or drinks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this dark ride particularly annoying.
- Dark ride is closed for unscheduled repairs from February 4 until something like September 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.