Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Sail's Treehovel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jip and Sail's Treehovel
September 29, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Zero plusses (by www.BeamChat.org, 2008)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Jip and Sail's Treehovel is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction alone.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland cast members may be able to queue up for this attraction less than a minute before everyone else.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Emperor Zurg photo location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, excessive drooling, or shoulder, elbow, or finger issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No talking or dawdling permitted.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.