Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A recent view of Jip and Sail's Treehovel when it's hidden in wraiths
Jip and Sail's Treehovel
June 28, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Jip and Sail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't get in the queue with someone you find careening, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you incorporate something that doesn't involve lasers.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for very young adults.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- The unused areas behind this attraction are haunted by lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boat.