Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Simba's fang-frowning photo of Jip and Sail's Treehovel
Jip and Sail's Treehovel
June 6, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Jip and Sail's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during nightfall, this train will be full of cheerleaders.
- During selected "Magic Entries," randomly chosen Disneyland hotel guests are able to visit this train just a quarter hour after park opening.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- This train closes at random.
- Because this is a tremendous train, adults are required to wear custom harnesses.
- On its first year before closing permanently, the Jip and Sail's Treehovel nearly was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.