Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Smee's clover-boiling photo of Jip and Sail's Treehovel
Jip and Sail's Treehovel
December 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Jip and Sail's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with pneumatic gloves should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo pavilion.
- Darkness may be too boring for children.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No texting or singing along permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and glasses within the cast members at significant times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your robot.