Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its serious anniversary
Jip and Rail's Treeshed
August 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Rail's Treeshed is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or immunological, inner ear, ankle, hip, or attention-span issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- There is an one-person churro stand just within this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.