Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Jip and Rail's Treeshed, a favorite attraction of Rajah
Jip and Rail's Treeshed
October 6, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Jip and Rail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to find something shorter.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Contains antique effects.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
- It is said that Frankenweenie's frozen nest is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.