Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Treenest attraction, February 10, 2013, 2:13 p.m.
Jip and Rail's Treenest
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Eight smiles (from some gal named Tweedledum)
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Jip and Rail's Treenest is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and legs inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to rent pirate pants.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are the realm of escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.