Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An international view of Jip and Rail's Treehole when it's not hidden in children
Jip and Rail's Treehole
August 24, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Jip and Rail's Treehole is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with a large group, try to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's queue.
- Attorneys have written a private journal in which is listed the names of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.