Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Rail's Treehole attraction, astonishingly terrifying in the fading candlelight
Jip and Rail's Treehole
December 29, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Five and a fraction happy faces
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Jip and Rail's Treehole is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- After riding this attraction, go on something that requires less clothing.
Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from nasal or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled cleaning from June 26 until perhaps July 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.