Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Treehole adventure during a moment of contemplation
Jip and Rail's Treehole
January 25, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Jip and Rail's Treehole is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to experience this adventure multiple times.
- Before riding this adventure, go on something with a different ambiance.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this adventure right.
- Adventure is closed for unscheduled repainting from tomorrow to August 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.