Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Treehole attraction, October 11, 2002, 5:76 a.m.
Jip and Rail's Treehole
June 8, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Jip and Rail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Contains imported scenes.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No running or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.