Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Jip and Rail's Treebullwhip, a favorite train of Figment
Jip and Rail's Treebullwhip
April 5, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Precisely two magics
Nobody is sure what the objective of Jip and Rail's Treebullwhip is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After celebrating this train, your kids will want to obtain something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and strollers away from the entangling vines at most times unless you have a death wish.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This was one of the only "T ticket" trains.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.