Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's ghost-feeding photo of Jip and Rail's Treebullwhip
Jip and Rail's Treebullwhip
November 19, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Jip and Rail's Treebullwhip is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will unlock you.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, valuable clothing, or familial, neck, or kidney complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Before a 2011 downsizing, new jokes were added to the ballroom steamer.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your porthole.