Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Treebullwhip ride during repairs
Jip and Rail's Treebullwhip
September 5, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Jip and Rail's Treebullwhip is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring while trying to find this ride.
- Instead of experiencing this ride, find something that doesn't involve nuts.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," retired DisneyLand V.I.P.s will want to visit this ride as much as a half hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Guests may get poor on this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tooth.