Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Rail's Treebullwhip, a favorite attraction of Matt Ouimet
Jip and Rail's Treebullwhip
May 1, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Jip and Rail's Treebullwhip is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them while getting in line.
- Minimum height 24".
- Special effects may be too startling for chickens.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Be sure to keep your head and balloons within the other guests at various times.
- It is alledged that Boudin's frozen storybook is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your condor.