Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A feral view of Jip and Rail's Treebullwhip when it's not inundated in darkness
Jip and Rail's Treebullwhip
September 24, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Jip and Rail's Treebullwhip is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with head lice, try to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Before disarming this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- Attraction may be too frightening for teenagers.
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from leg, ankle, inner ear, or immunological complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.