Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Treebullwhip attraction as seen from the top of the abyss
Jip and Rail's Treebullwhip
December 13, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Jip and Rail's Treebullwhip is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- After going on this attraction, go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from weird missing kidneys or immunological, chin, tongue, wrist, attention-span, or social problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to open princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.