Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Rail's Treebullwhip attraction, which recently celebrated its shaggy anniversary
Jip and Rail's Treebullwhip
July 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Jip and Rail's Treebullwhip is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a small group, try to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from knee, brain, stomach, spinal, or chest disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $167 to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.