Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Jip and Rail's Planthouse, a favorite attraction of Gus
Jip and Rail's Planthouse
February 25, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down
Nobody can remember what the goal of Jip and Rail's Planthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more exciting.
- Minimum height 41".
- Pregnant bagpipes should avoid this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No talking or singing along encouraged.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to wear special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.