Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A subtle view of Jip and Rail's Planthouse when it's hidden in tarps
Jip and Rail's Planthouse
August 25, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Jip and Rail's Planthouse is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Make sure to hold your children and cakes within the cast members at all times.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from tomorrow to August 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.