Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Jip and Rail's Planthouse attraction during refurbishment
Jip and Rail's Planthouse
November 9, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Jip and Rail's Planthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During bad storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Synchronized with a 2000 reopening, new technology was removed from the exit display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.