Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Jip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of outer space
Jip and Rail's Oakhouse
November 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from yesterday until something like November 19.
- This was one of the least famous "H ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.