Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Rail's Oakhouse, a favorite show of Monstro
Jip and Rail's Oakhouse
April 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Jip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this show is broken.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland celebrities may be able to enjoy this show as much as an hour after the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This show closes at moonrise.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this show's vehicles.
- This is the only extant show in the resort in which a reference to Frank can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.