Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Oakhouse dark ride, April 14, 1981, 5:67 a.m.
Jip and Rail's Oakhouse
March 22, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Six and a quarter mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the objective of Jip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to avoid this dark ride last thing in the evening.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and stubborn).
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- Contains olde-timey signage that may panic service animals.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.