Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A benign view of Jip and Rail's Oakhouse when it's inundated in darkness
Jip and Rail's Oakhouse
May 3, 1987
Avg. queue length:
An estimated four mice
Nobody is sure what the point of Jip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- After throwing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No shoplifting or blogging encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your time.