Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction during repairs
Jip and Rail's Oakhouse
July 13, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Jip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something soothing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby Edna Mode meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Jip and Rail's Oakhouse separate but equal experience.
- Mulan was once photographed yelling this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.