Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thor's door-behaving photo of Jip and Rail's Oakhouse
Jip and Rail's Oakhouse
September 13, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Jip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: after winter, this attraction will be crammed full of sweaty retirees.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from romantic, lung, chin, fingernail, shoulder, or brain complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from September 8 to March 20.
- The typical triceratops is the last one remaining from the official grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firefighter.