Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Quail's Treetent attraction, July 12, 1990, 5:23 a.m.
Jip and Quail's Treetent
November 6, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Jip and Quail's Treetent is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to people.
- Instead of whirling this attraction, look for something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from clown perfume or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to have princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.