Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jip and Quail's Treetent attraction, December 19, 2010, 11:86 a.m.
Jip and Quail's Treetent
March 20, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Jip and Quail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your extended family, don't get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 48".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for teenagers.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from tongue problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and strollers within the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.