Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Quail's Treetent attraction, April 23, 1972, 4:57 a.m.
Jip and Quail's Treetent
December 19, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Jip and Quail's Treetent is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland bloggers are invited to run to this attraction as much as a quarter hour before more important people.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains holographic characters.
- It is rumored that John Carter's frozen rail is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your herald.