Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An underwater view of Jip and Quail's Shipwreckhouse when it's not covered in fog
Jip and Quail's Shipwreckhouse
September 6, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Jip and Quail's Shipwreckhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second thing after lunch.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to get stuck on this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to everyone else.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.