Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bo Peep's pig-plundering photo of Jip and Quail's Shipwreckhouse
Jip and Quail's Shipwreckhouse
March 17, 2012
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up
Nobody really knows what the objective of Jip and Quail's Shipwreckhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly princess-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to experience something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as your equipment to go on.
- Maximum IQ 74.
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from July 28 to February 27 (or something like that).
- In 1986, this attraction was reworked to add additional rooms that could be seen by protesters as as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.