Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jip and Quail's Shipwreckhouse attraction as seen from the top of Fantasyland
Jip and Quail's Shipwreckhouse
April 26, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Jip and Quail's Shipwreckhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to clean something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and opinions within the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.