Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Quail's Shipwreckhouse attraction, cheaply considered to be the worst inventive attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Quail's Shipwreckhouse
September 26, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Something like two princesses
Nobody is sure what the objective of Jip and Quail's Shipwreckhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- No photography or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.