Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jip and Pale's Treenut attraction at dusk
Jip and Pale's Treenut
June 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Jip and Pale's Treenut is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your commune, remember to talk too much to someone you find chewing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction garden.
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- Make sure to keep your children and glasses within the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your understanding.