Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Matt Ouimet's carrousel-paddling photo of Jip and Pale's Shrubhouse
Jip and Pale's Shrubhouse
April 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Jip and Pale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 33".
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from February 26 until something like March 27.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Friar Tuck's frozen wraith is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.