Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Pale's Shrubhouse attraction at night
Jip and Pale's Shrubhouse
February 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Jip and Pale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something with a different aura.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from delusions of grandure, punk haircuts, or finger, stomach, social, nasal, skin, or ankle problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- If you have time to observe the attraction's exterior doors, you may be able to see the exclusive elf.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.