Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Jip and Pale's Roothouse attraction at park closing
Jip and Pale's Roothouse
January 20, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Jip and Pale's Roothouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you wriggle something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction for a minute prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as a pear to keep your eyes open.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.