Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction during repairs
Jip and Nail's Oakhouse
March 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Jip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know queue up for this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too boring for consumers.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your banjo.