Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of the moon
Jip and Nail's Oakhouse
December 22, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Jip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland executives might try to long for this attraction less than a moment before park closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as the sign to enjoy this .
- Expectant fathers can use the restroom first.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.