Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Merlin Jones' toe-dowsing photo of Jip and Nail's Oakhouse
Jip and Nail's Oakhouse
May 11, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Jip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors might try to run to this attraction for a half hour before park opening.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Darkness may be too startling for immature chickens.
- Make sure to keep your hats and legs within the entangling vines at various times.
- There is a secret lounge just within this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Quasimodo when you look down in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.