Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A secret view of Jip and Nail's Oakhouse when it's covered in feelings
Jip and Nail's Oakhouse
October 25, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Jip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to have special carrousels.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.