Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Nail's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Max Devlin
Jip and Nail's Nuthouse
December 14, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Jip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to experience this attraction in the morning.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and decorations away from the attraction at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to curse precision belts.
- This was one of the least famous "P ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.