Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction during construction
Jip and Nail's Nuthouse
October 29, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Jip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After whirling this attraction, go on something that requires more time.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and tearful).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from motion sickness or spinal, tongue, chin, or cardiac issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and perches within the other guests at most times while it is in motion.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to obtain safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.