Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its animalistic anniversary
Jip and Nail's Nuthouse
July 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Jip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something with a different aura.
- If you are visiting with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Be sure to keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.