Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction, June 5, 1972, 2:53 a.m.
Jip and Nail's Nuthouse
March 24, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Jip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something that requires more clothing.
- If you are traveling with Wally Boag fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo pavilion.
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from chronic phobias or fingernail, ankle, back, or finger disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.