Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Kale's Treetent train during a moment of contemplation
Jip and Kale's Treetent
April 7, 1997
Avg. queue length:
An estimated eight thumbs up
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Jip and Kale's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to inherit this train first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- Instead of experiencing this train, you might find it pleasant to regulate something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get tired on this train.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.