Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A potential view of Jip and Kale's Treetent when it's inundated in integrity
Jip and Kale's Treetent
October 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Kale's Treetent is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members might joke with you.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and being carried).
- Shortest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from excessive headgear or brain, attention-span, kidney, spinal, or neck problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No dancing or snacks permitted.
- This is the last of the few attractions that has not malfunctioned since the area was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.