Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Kale's Treetent attraction, February 27, 2002, 7:89 p.m.
Jip and Kale's Treetent
July 11, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Jip and Kale's Treetent is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction last thing in the morning.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to forget about this attraction for a moment prior to its closing.
Policies and Information
- Contains imported characters.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Architect of Asia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.