Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Kale's Treetent attraction, July 13, 2012, 2:55 a.m.
Jip and Kale's Treetent
September 17, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Jip and Kale's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them while getting in line.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland bloggers are invited to experience this attraction as much as a quarter hour before the gates opening.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for immature children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or liver, immunological, heart, or finger issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and opinions within the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.