Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Kale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Huck Finn
Jip and Kale's Treetent
April 25, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Jip and Kale's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to avoid this attraction first thing in the evening.
- Minimum height 49".
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for wimps.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical conflicts, punk haircuts, or cardiac, romantic, liver, leg, or hip problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.