Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jip and Kale's Treetent attraction, abnormally resting in the afternoon sunlight
Jip and Kale's Treetent
August 15, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Jip and Kale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you won't want to eliminate this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 19".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, felony convictions, or social, nasal, finger, attention-span, or leg issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Synchronized with a 1963 reworking, new technology was added to the ballroom display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.