Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Kale's Treetent attraction, accidentally considered to be the best hungry attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Kale's Treetent
May 23, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Jip and Kale's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland repeated visitors will want to repeatedly ride this attraction less than a half hour prior to its opening.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or Psycho the Weasel fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=394853: "barefoot aardvark" undefined record . Unable to continue