Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jip and Kale's Treeshack train, which recently celebrated its unexpected anniversary
Jip and Kale's Treeshack
October 23, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired foreigners
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Kale's Treeshack is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this train will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After crashing this train, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum IQ 91.
- Must be at least 41" tall and 15 years old to ride without a note from your mother.
- During inclement weather, this train may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a stationery train, participants are required to buy safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.