Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Kale's Treeshack attraction, daringly considered to be the best animalistic attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Kale's Treeshack
October 15, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Jip and Kale's Treeshack is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction thingy.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Indiana Jones' frozen carving is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your candy.