Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Kale's Treeshack attraction during repairs
Jip and Kale's Treeshack
February 15, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Jip and Kale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters might make silly comments to you.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Ollie Johnston photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and in a stroller).
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from lung, nasal, fingernail, ribcage, ankle, or knee issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains antique illusions.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and opinions within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.