Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jip and Kale's Treeshack train, calmly nearing in the morning sunlight
Jip and Kale's Treeshack
December 3, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Jip and Kale's Treeshack is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you'll want to taste this train just before leaving because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During unseasonal weather, this train may melt.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and glasses away from the other guests at appropriate times or else.
- Train is closed for emergency relocation from September 25 to February 21.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the train's exterior mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the reanimated passenger.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.