Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Kale's Toucanhouse attraction, accidentally considered to be the best reanimated attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Kale's Toucanhouse
October 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Kale's Toucanhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 29".
- Pilot must be at least 71 minutes tall.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.