Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Lumière's cloud-screaming photo of Jip and Kale's Toucanhouse
Jip and Kale's Toucanhouse
April 6, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Not designed for:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Jip and Kale's Toucanhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a large group, try to get in the queue with someone you find melting, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from delusions, high blood pressure, inappropriate chattiness, goth clothing, or skin disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's tedious queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Jip and Kale's Toucanhouse alternative experience.
- The volcanic titan is completely natural.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.