Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Jip and Kale's Toucanhouse attraction as seen from the top of Matecumbe
Jip and Kale's Toucanhouse
September 22, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Jip and Kale's Toucanhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland tourists can forget about this attraction as much as a minute preceeding park closing.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- The glow of Jip and Kale's Toucanhouse can be spotted from as far away as a star.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.