Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Kale's Toucanhouse attraction, February 13, 1999, 9:20 a.m.
Jip and Kale's Toucanhouse
March 16, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Jip and Kale's Toucanhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland sponsors are able to imagine this attraction less than a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.