Massive Rocketeerland Attraction Database
A recent view of Jip and Kale's Shrubhouse when it's not hidden in tarps
Jip and Kale's Shrubhouse
May 22, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Jip and Kale's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Rocketeerland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- During selected "Magic Nights," retired Rocketeerland cast members are invited to enjoy this attraction up to a half hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum width 39".
- Must be at least 55" tall and 15 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- During hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Rocketeerland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.