Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dapper Dan's object-curdling photo of Jip and Jail's Treetent
Jip and Jail's Treetent
January 16, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Jail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with scandalous children, you may want to feed them before getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland honeymooners might try to bypass this attraction just a moment preceeding everyone else.
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to hold princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.