Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its metallic anniversary
Jip and Jail's Treetent
December 25, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Jip and Jail's Treetent is. It used to have free beer, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with multicolored pearls should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 25".
- Shortest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a diverse attraction, guests are required to have themed belts.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen cleaning from yesterday to July 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.