Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Jail's Treetent attraction, unimaginably considered to be the best dead attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Jail's Treetent
March 1, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Jip and Jail's Treetent is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will pick on your party.
- After dowsing this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo area.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum width 72".
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from spinal, personal, heart, or elbow problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.