Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Jip and Jail's Treetent attraction, July 8, 1998, 11:04 a.m.
Jip and Jail's Treetent
April 30, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Jip and Jail's Treetent is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- In 1987, this attraction was rethemed to add additional scenes that could be viewed as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.