Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A busy view of Jip and Jail's Treetent when it's not covered in icons
Jip and Jail's Treetent
December 12, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Three and seven thirds Mickeys (by Dale)
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Jip and Jail's Treetent is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before enjoying this attraction, look for something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant customers may not ride.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and glasses within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.