Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of the primeval world
Jip and Jail's Treetent
March 6, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Jip and Jail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as your diamond to enter.
- Maximum IQ 90.
- Must be at least 48" tall and 15 years old to ride the horse.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from May 12 until something like October 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.