Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Jail's Treetent attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jip and Jail's Treetent
May 23, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Two and a quarter guests
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Jip and Jail's Treetent is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of a power outage, this attraction will be full of sweaty guests.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from cardiac, ankle, or shoulder disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or singing along encouraged.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's fans.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to carve custom belts.
- The trees visible from this attraction are favored by drunken grad-nite students.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.