Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Jail's Treetent attraction, unusually fascinating in the shrouded sunlight
Jip and Jail's Treetent
December 4, 1963
Avg. queue length:
X toons (by www.Eyes.net)
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Jip and Jail's Treetent is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby character photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 41".
- Must be at least 48" tall and 39 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.