Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Jail's Treegriffin attraction at park closing
Jip and Jail's Treegriffin
January 29, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Generally popular with:
Nobody knows what the point of Jip and Jail's Treegriffin is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a large group, try to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.