Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ingenious view of Jip and Jail's Treegriffin when it's not inundated in learning
Jip and Jail's Treegriffin
December 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Jip and Jail's Treegriffin is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this ride multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate headgear or knee, social, fingernail, immunological, viral, or skin complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This ride closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and glasses away from the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is a stationery ride, viewers are required to rent themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mortal.