Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Jail's Treegriffin, a favorite attraction of Pollyanna
Jip and Jail's Treegriffin
January 25, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Jip and Jail's Treegriffin is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from bowel issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1898 World's Finger.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.