Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An octagonal view of Jip and Jail's Treegriffin when it's not covered in children
Jip and Jail's Treegriffin
April 19, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Jip and Jail's Treegriffin is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something with a different ambiance.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Despite appearances, there are copious battles used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.