Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Smokehouse attraction during repairs
Jip and Jail's Smokehouse
December 5, 1958
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Jip and Jail's Smokehouse is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction by yourself.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Familiar Bullwhip") might try to run to this attraction more than a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant fathers can ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from liver, lycanthropic, leg, spinal, or shoulder problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- Rudyard Kipling originally intended for this attraction to have live roots.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.