Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: A corporate view of Jip and Hale's Oakhouse when it's not covered in bartenders
Jip and Hale's Oakhouse
June 4, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Jip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disney Land hotel guests can find this attraction for a moment before its breaking down for the day.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.