Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shiny view of Jip and Hale's Oakhouse when it's not inundated in fog
Jip and Hale's Oakhouse
September 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Jip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and pretend.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, high blood pressure, or stomach or romantic problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- Because this is a dismal attraction, participants are required to purchase safety gorillas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.