Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Hale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its subterranean anniversary
Jip and Hale's Oakhouse
March 16, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Jip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 32".
- Shortest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No texting or churros encouraged.
- The top of Jip and Hale's Oakhouse can be viewed from as far away as Anaheim.
- Be sure to look for a bioluminescent Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.